Before you begin subbing at Richland 88A, the following documents will need to be on file in the District Office. Once recommended for substituting, the Business Office will reach out to you and schedule an appointment to meet to go over these documents.
- Employment Application
- Resume - If applicable
- Will County ROE Substitute Authorization Form or Teaching Certificate
- Background Check (fingerprinting)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Employee Reauthorization Form (Questionnaire)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- W-4 State and Federal
- Direct Deposit Form
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Dr. Physical or proof of good health
If you have questions, please feel free to call, email, or stop by the Business Office for help. Mr. Robb & Mrs. Smith are happy to assist.