If your child requires medication during school hours, a Medication Authorization Form is required.
- A new form needs to be submitted each school year.
- Your health care provider will need to complete the top portion of the form.
- You, the parent/guardian, will need to complete the bottom portion.
- Each medication requires its own form.
- No medication can be given without a current and complete medication authorization form.
- If your child has asthma, food allergies, etc, an Action Plan needs to be completed by your healthcare provider and submitted to the school.
The School Nurse will be available 2 weeks before the start of school for medication drop offs. Please call or email her prior to dropping medications off since her hours may vary:
Jane Ellison RN, BSN
Richland D88a School Nurse
Phone: (815) 725-8391 ext. 3109